Pastor Roy Preaches on how we are to live expecting God to do great things in our life, like heal!
Consider and Discuss
• If you have received a healing in your life, share your story with the group.
• Review Exodus 15:22-27: do you have a “Marah” situation in your life right now? If so take time to discuss it with the group.
• What steps have you taken to put the “tree” (the work of the cross) into that situation?
• Is there anything that keeps you from going forward for prayer on a Sunday morning? What can you do to be released in this area? Do you have suggestions that would make this time more inviting, so you could take part?
• What can we do to increase our level of expectancy (our faith) in relation to healing?